Good Morning, everyone! Welcome back to Six Days in My Bullet Journal. Today is Day 2. If you missed Day 1, you may read it here. During this series, I will walk you through my daily planning session. I will outline how the daily page is set up and the thought process that goes into planning my day.
Day 1 Evening Reflection
During evening reflection, I spend some time filling in the spaces that still need detail. I note the book I read, and all the tasks that I completed. I finished them all! Go me! I review the food log and mark off the habit tracker. Lastly, I journal for the day.
Day 1 was a full day due to all the different meetings scheduled. I felt as though my day was broken up and lengthened by these events. I completed all my tasks by focusing on one thing at a time, my personal goal for the day. All in all, I am pleased with how the day unfolded.
Day 2 Building My Daily Layout
- Use Tombow brush marker 755 to draw a line at the top and the bottom of the page.
- Apply butterfly sticker to the page.
- Use Tombow brush marker 173 to highlight the following prompts
- Day of the Week
- Personal Goal
- Book Read
- Habits (including the completion boxes for each habit)
- Use the Faber-Castell PITT artist pen (M) to write out “Wednesday”, “journal”, “food”, and “habits”
- Use the same artist pen to draw the line separator between the journal area and the food and habit tracker area.
- Use the Faber-Castell PITT artist pen (F) to write out “Personal Goal”, “Book Read”, the different habits, along with outlining the completion boxes.
- Use the same pen to fill in the personal goal. I have so work to catch up on from yesterday as well as today’s assignments, so I’m going with the mantra “Focus”.
- Use the same pen to write out the to-do list. This time I started with the first two items for the day – Morning Pages and Upload Blog Post. Then I added the two items I complete every Wednesday – cat litter and trash to curb. Then I remembered that I have a hair appointment for one of my girls tomorrow, so I added that to the list. Last, I thought about whether there were any other tasks I should add, and I came up with – Laundry and Expenses.
Well that does it for today! Thank you for stopping in and reading today. Don’t forget to come back tomorrow for Day 3! Enjoy your day.
Now This Is Moore Like It!