Hello and Good Morning! Welcome to Six Days in My Bullet Journal. For the next six days (including today), I will be walking you through my daily planning session. I outline how the daily page is set up and the thought process that goes into planning my day.
Steps to Building My Daily Layout
- Use Tombow brush marker 933 to draw a line at the top and the bottom of the page.
- Apply butterfly sticker to the page.
- Use Tombow brush marker 743 to highlight the following prompts
- Day of the Week
- Personal Goal
- Book Read
- Habits (including the completion boxes for each habit)
- Use the Faber-Castell PITT artist pen (M) to write out “Tuesday”, “journal”, “food”, and “habits”
- Use the same artist pen to draw the line separator between the journal area and the food and habit tracker area.
- Use the Faber-Castell PITT artist pen (F) to write out “Personal Goal”, “Book Read”, the different habits, along with outlining the completion boxes.
- Use the same pen to fill in the personal goal. I have a lot going on today, so I’m going with the mantra “One thing at a time”.
- Use the same pen to write out the to-do list.
Planning to To-Do List
Since this is a big part of my daily page, I will give it it’s very own section of this post. Here is my thought process on building the list.
I have three appointments tomorrow, so I list them first – Morning Pages, a 9:30AM doctor appointment, and a 2PM business meeting at work. Next, I add the items I will do in the morning before work – Upload this blog post and exercise. Finally, I add the items that I will work on after work – creating the next day’s blog post.
Typically I have several other things to do after work as well. However, since I have so many things going on today that are going to interrupt my work, I will not put any extras on the list. If I do more today, it’s a bonus.
I hope you’ve enjoyed reading about how a page is put together and my thought process in planning for the next day. In tomorrow’s post, I will show you my reflection the day and planning for the next day.
Now This Is Moore Like It!